CATEGORIES: Grant deadlines
The LAS Term Faculty Travel Grants program is intended for term faculty in disciplines that have limited opportunities for obtaining external funding to support professional development that is consistent with the expectations of their PRS. Thus, the focus of the program is on supporting teaching activities.
The LAS Term Faculty Travel Grants program will be offered twice per fiscal year. Proposals should be submitted through the department chair, acknowledging a 10% cost share and that the request is consistent with the applicant’s PRS (template provided).
- Eligibility: Term faculty who have at least a 50% appointment and who have been employed as ISU faculty for at least 2 years (4 semesters). P&S staff with rank-only faculty appointments are not eligible. Faculty are only eligible to receive one Term Faculty Travel Grant per fiscal year.
- Award Amount: Up to $1,250 for domestic conference travel and $2,250 for foreign travel.
- LAS Due Dates: Fall – October 1, 2019 Spring – February 15, 2020
- Submission: Proposals should be submitted electronically to Julie Palmer.
- Full Program Details and Application Materials Information